Business Pulse offers its services regarding innovation and internationalisation towards clusters and SMEs. Its services include namely innovation audits and business reviews reports, finding international partners for cooperation or support in participating in fairs.
Supporting innovation in firms in the cluster structure;
• Economic competitiveness nationwide and abroad, promoting a policy of cooperation, both
within the cluster and with other external organizations, based on a common strategy;
• coordination in defining common strategic objectives and specific actions, to achieve the
• developing a common framework for the transfer of know-how and cooperation between
partners in research – development of new products and advanced technologies;
• participation in various forms of association, in cooperation with other organizations, both
domestic and international applications in projects of common interest; collaboration with local authorities, regional and central authorities, in order to ensure sustainable development of the area;
• unitary development of all activities related to the established purpose.
We could be partners to international organizations in Georgia in Furniture Industry, product/interior design. Georgian Furniture Cluster is open not only to local enterprises, but also to companies of foreign origins, to jointly utilize the opportunities offered both by Georgia itself, with its business friendly environment and strategic positioning, as well as opportunities generated by the free trade agreements that our country possesses with EU, Turkey, China. With the forthcoming construction of Anaklia Deep Sea Port and rehabilitation and expansion of Georgia’s logistics infrastructure as a whole, our country is more than ever positioned to become a regional hub for doing business.
We are providing software solutions and services in variate domains like:
– Warehouse management system for companies of all sizes,
– Scalable software solution from solo practitioner to large multi-specialty medical clinics
– Retail applications for independent pharmacies and pharmacy chains
– Sales Force Automation
– integrated system for vending machines
– Data mining & Business Intelligence solutions
– Software at request
Searching for partners, both institutions and SMEs from European countries in order to develop collaboration projects
Transylvanian Furniture Cluster has a wide experience in developing and implementing EU funded projects and it is curently looking to identify foreign partners to develop collaboration projects in order to increase the visibility of the cluster and the competitivness of the furniture sector.
The Romanian Cluster Association offers its services as “one stop shop” / “port of entry” for Brazilian Business Partners seeking to do business in Romania, offering valid tailor made information and reducing entry effort in terms of time and costs.
The Romanian Cluster Association is looking for industrial partners in the fields where Romanian clusters are especially strong at (renewable energy, eco-industry, green buildings etc)as well as for partners for international porjects in support to cluster development