Participation objectives: Looking for partnerships in EU and international RDI and technological projects. IND-AGRO-POL is open to cross-sectoral collaboration with other clusters or/and companies, universities, research organizations, TTOs, in RDI and technological projects, like Horizon 2020, Cosme, Eureka, Erasmus Plus, Interreg Europe, Danube Programme etc.
IND-AGRO-POL is interested to collaborate within the European and international RDI projects, in its field of competences described above, especially in the followings:
Interaction of the agriculture technologies – smart technical equipments – environment in the context of climate changes;
Advanced systems and technologies for precision farming in the context of sustainable agriculture;
Mathematical modeling and numerical simulation of the processes and phenomena related to technologies of agricultural works for improvement, optimization and environmentally-friendly;
Virtual testing of technical equipments designed to agriculture and food industry;
Advanced packaging – Obtaining foils for agriculture and food industry from renewable raw materials based on starch;
Renewable energy (especially biomass, biogas, energetic crops);
Energy efficiency in manufacturing processes;
Cluster development and cross-cutting collaboration: agro-industry, food processing, environment and climate changes, eco-technologies and advanced materials, information technology and communications;
Cluster evaluation systems and mechanisms;
Internationalization of the cluster’s members;
Open innovation, technological transfer, support for start-ups and spin-offs;
Training and skills qualification;
Assessment and certification of the professional skills.
IND-AGRO-POL is looking for identifying partners, creating partnerships and engaging in cooperation with international groups and networks of clusters from agro-industry sector and from cross-cutting ones.
SIMAR is looking for partnerships in EU and international RDI projects (Horizon 2020, Cosme, Eureka, Erasmus +, Interreg Europe, Danube etc). SIMAR is open to cross-sectoral collaboration with other NGOs or/and companies, universities, research organizations, TTOs, business accelerators.
Specific interest on:
– RDI collaboration on the specific field: agro-industry, precision agriculture, bio-economy, renewable energy, environment and climate changes, eco-technologies, advanced materials, etc;
– TTOs: Incubators, Scientific parks, Business accelerators, etc;
– Training and skills qualification.
International Project Partnerhsip, Services Agreement, Subcontracting
– Contact Center solutions: software and hardware applications, telephone terminals, audio recording systems;
– Big Data Solutions: search software applications in large data bases;
– Telemetry solutions with applications in the following fields: agriculture, meteorology, hydrology, renewable energy management;
– Collaboration and management of IT & C projects – EU;
– Consultancy, installation, commissioning and maintenance of telecommunication systems.
We want to expand our collaboration with new partners interested in our offer and also for cooperation in European Projects.
– We are looking for partners for European Projects: Artificial intelligence, natural language processing (NLP) and speech sentiment analysis, IoT Platform for: elderly care, environmental sensing, Smart City, Smart Health, Smart Agriculture, Big Data collection and processing,
Acquisition Agreement, Commercial Agency Agreement, Distribution Services Agreement, Financial Agreement, Franchise Agency Agreement, International Project Partnerhsip, Services Agreement, Subcontracting