The Romanian Cluster Association offers its services as “one stop shop” / “port of entry” for Brazilian Business Partners seeking to do business in Romania, offering valid tailor made information and reducing entry effort in terms of time and costs.
The Romanian Cluster Association is looking for industrial partners in the fields where Romanian clusters are especially strong at (renewable energy, eco-industry, green buildings etc)as well as for partners for international porjects in support to cluster development
We are offering any company to create a profile on our iQluster platform, for free; and be able to map out and engage with all their network members. Your network members receive free access to some our business productivity solutions, which keeps them engaged in the cluster; and ensures they provide the most up-to-date data to your network. Using our free data capture and analytics tools, this enables you to have real-time intelligence on your cluster at all times; so that you can reliably identify capability gaps and investment opportunities.
- Contact Center solutions: software and hardware applications, telephone terminals, audio recording systems;
- Big Data Solutions: search software applications in large data bases;
- Telemetry solutions with applications in the following fields: agriculture, meteorology, hydrology, renewable energy management;
- Collaboration and management of IT & C projects - EU;
- Consultancy, installation, commissioning and maintenance of telecommunication systems.
We want to expand our collaboration with new partners interested in our offer and also for cooperation in European Projects.
- We are looking for partners for European Projects: Artificial intelligence, natural language processing (NLP) and speech sentiment analysis, IoT Platform for: elderly care, environmental sensing, Smart City, Smart Health, Smart Agriculture, Big Data collection and processing,
Acquisition Agreement, Commercial Agency Agreement, Distribution Services Agreement, Financial Agreement, Franchise Agency Agreement, International Project Partnerhsip, Services Agreement, Subcontracting