The Cahul Business Centre was registered in July 2005. The center function according to the constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the Law of public organizations no. 837-XIII from May, 17th 1996, other laws and organization charter.
The Cahul Business Centre is a public, nonprofit and non-governmental organization that is of public use. It is juridical person that functions in the field of regional development. The organization cooperates with similar organizations from the country and abroad, local authorities, enterprises, research centers, universities and others that influence process of regional development.
The main aim of Cahul Business Centre of (BCC) activity is:
• assistance in solving the problems of socio-economical character in cross-border areas of Moldova and neighboring countries on the basis of regional (cross-border) cooperation.
• usage of world experience, union of intellectual, financing and other efforts for realization joint programs and projects, conduct of charity events and campaigns
• support for development of small and medium entrepreneurship in Cahul region
Business Center Cahul` key profile:
– consultancy and training
– SMES` assistance and development (Business planning, management, marketing)
Our network focus:
• Cross border projects implementation in the field of innovative technologies based on combined resources in the Lower Danube region
• Building up strong alliances and strategic partnerships with our members
• Establishing international networks in order to cooperate on European level
• Supporting cross border partnerships for economic and social development based on combined resources in the Lower Danube region
• 2014-2015 Participation in implementation of the international project “Transnational Renewable Energy Cluster Danube Project – TREC-Danube Project”, with the goal to build up a European network interlinking regional networks in renewable energy with a focus on bioenergy in the Danube region including Germany, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Republic of Moldova, www.trec-network.eu
• 2013-2015- Participation in implementation of the international project “BSBEEP – Black Sea Buildings Energy Efficiency Plan”, Joint Operational Programme “BLACK SEA BASIN 2007-2013”, www.bsbeep.com
• 2012-2015 – Participation in implementation in the South region of the Republic of Moldova of the international project “The Agricultural Competitiveness and Enterprise Development Project” – a program, co-funded by USAID and Millennium Challenge Corporation, www.aced.md
2012-2014 – Participation in implementation of the international project “InterNet –Internationalization and Networking of SMEs and business support structures in the cross border area”, Joint Operational Programme “Romania-Ukraine-Republic of Moldova” 2007-2013”, www.cbb-portal.com
• 2012-2014 – Participation in implementation in the South region of the Republic of Moldova of the international project as a Services Provider “Facilitate the trade of agro-food products in the Black Sea basin (FTAP)””, Joint Operational Programme “BLACK SEA BASIN 2007-2013” , www.agrimarket-blaksea.com , www.agravista.md , www.agroinform.md